Why E-Learning Training Course?
- To be directly qualified for ASNT PT Level II Certification, you should complete 12 Hours of organized training and also pass General, Specific and Practical Exams.
- According to ASNT SNT TC 1A (2020 Edition), Section 7.1; The organized training may include instructor-led training, personalized instruction, virtual instructor-led training, computer-based training, or web-based training.
- The current online training course meets the requirements of ASNT SNT TC 1A and ANSI/ ASNT CP-105: ASNT Standard Topical Outlines for Qualification of Non-destructive Testing Personnel for organized training. It also include General & Specific Examination.
What will I learn?
- This course will teach you about NDT Certification; Sample Procedure & Report; Written Practice; All about Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT); ASME V; Metallurgy, Manufacturing & Fabrication; Casting & Forging; Welding Processes. It has 12 sets of flash cards, 5 sets of Practice Questions and finally the general and specific exam papers. Please look at our “Course Content” for complete information.
- Once you have completed the training course and passed the general and specific exam papers; you shall be issued a certificate of achievement.
What happens if I fail the theory papers?
- If you fail the general and/or specific exam papers (minimum pass grade is 70%); your course progress shall be reset, which means you are required to repeat the course free of charge.
- If you wish to be certified as an internationally recognized ASNT PT Level II; You can then register for one of our 1 day practical classroom training & exam across the world (additional charges apply).
We provide 120 days 24/7 course access & online support via
For any queries, please write to us:
or just text or call us on
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 120 days
- Skill level All levels
- Students 197
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self